Only versions released on Twitch are mentioned here. Changes which don't trigger Twitch review process may be omitted.
For more details on current project state see project board on GitHub or source repositories: Frontend, Backend.
v2.0 (17 Sep 2020)
- The extension has been rewritten from scratch using TypeScript, create-react-app, craco and up-to-date versions of dependencies. All source code changes can be tracked in relevant repositories featured on GitHub organization page
- New configuration section allows for adding up to 3 StarCraft II profile URLs as well as changing their order via drag-and-drop
- When more than one StarCraft II profile is presented, the extension displays a profile selection screen
- New layout of ladder statistics view, moved to a dedicated tab called 'Snapshot'
- New tab: 'Stats' - presenting key career milestones such as highest ranks or season win-ratio
- New tab: 'History' - presenting latest match results
v1.1.0 (27 Nov 2018)
v1.0.4 (19 Oct 2018)
v1.0.3 (11 Oct 2018)
- First public release
- Optimizing Webpack build process while keeping generated code non-obfuscated as per Twitch guidelines
v0.0.2 (8 Oct 2018)
- Initial version, available only for a testing group